1) You have a favorite flavor of GU.
2) You’ve spent more than $10 on a pair of socks.
3) You plan vacations around races in the area.
4) You have more running shoes than heels.
5) You pick your stroller and car seat based on jogging capability and maneuverability.
7) You become an expert weather predictor so you can plan when you run based on the most favorable conditions. (Totally me!)
8) When you go on vacation you pack a second suitcase with just running clothes.
9) Your dog knows what he’s in for as soon as you put your socks on.
10) You cry any time you see a marathon start on television, because you know how hard all those people have worked to get there.
11) You’ve said the words “This is gonna be brutal” with a smile of anticipation on your face.
12) You think about and analyze what you’ll do when pregnant for running but aren’t even married. (Um yeah, I confess I do!!)
13) You scrapbook your races.
14) You always have bananas in your house.
15) Every facebook post has something to do with your training or updates on how your last race went.
QUESTION: What are your “You know you’re a runner when…”?