Another blog I follow, http://ohsheglows.com/2009/08/28/my-fitness-bucket-list/ had a great idea to make a “Fitness Bucket List”. It made me think about my own fitness goals I want to achieve. I thought I’d make them known here.
1. Complete 55 mile bike ride in Reach the Beach (May 15, 2010).
2. Complete Hood to Coast Relay (August 2010).
3. Run a 10k.
4. Run a Half Marathon.
5. Compete in a triathlon.
6. Take a pilates class.
7. Take a yoga class.
8. Retake the Tai Chi class I loved.
9. Go hiking in Greece! http://www.greecetravel.com/hiking/
10. Try a rock climbing wall.
11. Go on a camping/biking adventure.
12. Bike ride in a different country (preferably a country with an excellent wine selection! 🙂 ).
13. Try a Bikram yoga class.
14. Take a Spin class.
16. Take a Cross Fit Class.
17. Go cross-country skiing.
19. Swim in the ocean.
20. Wear a bikini.
More to come later! I keep thinking of more goals!